There’s no doubting it can get hot in Queensland, especially in summer.
Driving around without aircon will simply leave you sitting in a puddle of sweat and will feel very uncomfortable. If your car doesn’t have aircon, or if it stopped working awhile ago, don’t despair. We can install a brand new unit on your car to keep you cool through the long summer months.
Installing aircon kits on your vehicle
GCCEM provides quality aircon units that can be easily fitted to your car. We can tailor make a system if you have a unique requirement or install a ‘kit’ specifically designed to your vehicle. We can also fit them quickly so you don’t have to wait long to feel cool again.
Beware using second hand airconditioning parts. A cheap second hand compressor may seem like a good idea to save a few dollars but if it fails you may end up with a bigger bill than you first had having to replace other components it may damage. At GCCEM we only install new components that are properly sealed and opened especially for fitting on to a car for the first time.
What is inside an aircon installation kit?
There are a number of components that make up an aircon installation kit, and these include:
- Condenser – This is constructed from aluminium and Generally attached to the front of the radiator for the coolest airflow.
- Compressor – Generally supplied with mounting brackets and of course a new larger drive belt.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TX Valve) – This controls the pressure and temperature to ensure your aircon runs smoothly.
- Dryer – A dryer removes any moisture that could leak into the system and damage it.
- Evaporator –The evaporator sits inside the vehicle in.
- Hoses – The hoses in the aircon help connect the system together.